"Every woman has the right to be beautiful." - Elizabeth Arden
Being ever the experimental buyer I purchased Elizabeth Arden Red Hot Croc Color Collection from feelunique.com last December for a bargain price of £45 in the sale (when the value of the combined products retails to £300)!
The set comes with a red croc travel makeup bag which is perfect for stashing away your beauty products whilst on the go, not particularly big or small just a right size for easy travelling. Whilst not something that I would perhaps use myself, (well not the main attraction for me buying the set) I felt it was still a decent sized store-away used that can be used for storage.
The set contains:
- Elizabeth Arden Deluxe Compact containing 12 Beautiful Colour Eyeshadows: Shimmering Taupe, Pearl White, Amethyst, Toast, Precious Metals-Highlighter, Shimmering Emerald, Midnight Blue, Heathered Plum, Rose Quartz, Aquamarine, Sun Peach and Sparkling Sable Rooted in NYC with more than 100 years of beauty expertise, Beautiful Color Eye Shadows were developed in shades that are trend driven and in a formula that is good for your skin. The outcome: smooth, crease-free shadows that combine long-lasting colour with luxurious skin care benefits.
- 2x Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Radiance Blushes in Sweet Peach & Blushing Pink (4g each) Beautiful Color fuses with care. Colour-true, high-pigment powder sculpts and defines the appearance of cheeks for a natural, radiant glow. The buildable, long-lasting formula is enriched with vitamins and antioxidants to help soothe and protect skin.
- 3x Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Ultra Lipsticks in Cassis, Tulip & Coral (3.5g each) These lustrous, colour-saturated lipsticks infused with Volulip™ deliver brilliant moisturising colour with lasting comfort and shine. Achieve plumper, fuller-looking, more defined lips that feel youthfully soft, smooth and nourished.
- 2x Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Lipglosses in Diamond & Red Door Red (4ml each)Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Lipglosses have a silky smooth texture and impart rich colour and lustrous shine. Infused with conditioning and hydrating ingredients, these non-sticky glosses sooth and comfort lips like a balm. Maxi-lip™ helps support natural collagen for plumper, fuller looking lips.
- 2x Elizabeth Arden Eye Pencils in Espresso & Smoky Black (1.1g each) These long-wearing pencils give your eyes definition and drama.
- 2x Elizabeth Arden Smooth Line Lip Pencils in Taupe & Plum Rose (1.1g each) Precision liners for perfectly defined lips.
- Elizabeth Arden Pressed Powder with Sponge Puff in Nude Shimmer 5.3gThis beautiful sheer shimmer will give your skin a radiant, healthy glow. Elizabeth Arden Shimmer Powder is a great finishing touch to any look. Apply to cheeks and body for a sparkle and shimmer that is sure to get you noticed.
- Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Lash Extending Mascara in Black 7mlElizabeth Arden Ceramide Lash Extending Mascara with ceramide triple complex (Ceramides 1, 3 & 6) plus vitamins to help reinforce and restore lashes' natural protective barrier. Protein-based complex Keravis helps fortify, lengthen, define & revitalise lashes.
- Elizabeth Arden All Gone Eye & Lip Makeup Remover 50mlThis two-phase formulation easily and gently removes even transfer-resistant, waterproof makeup without irritation. Softens and comforts, leaving skin perfectly smooth & clean.
- Elizabeth Arden Nail Lacquer in Candy Apple 5.8ml Beautiful colour for your nails, this Elizabeth Arden Nail Lacquer will complete any look.
- Elizabeth Arden 3 Piece Brush Set with PouchIncludes Cheek, Eyeshadow and Angle Eye brushes
My favourite piece has to be the Elizabeth Arden Deluxe Compact, a palette of 12 every day to evening eyeshadows that can be easily played up and down and is quite versatile. I don’t find them too pigmented; rather they have to be worked up with an angle eye brush (which the set does include)! But nevertheless they have a satiny shimmery finish, and I was impressed by the range of shades from nudes to strong emerald/blues.
This cute set would be a great gift for anyone as an introductory and curious newbie to Elizabeth Arden products! Whilst I am not totally blown away, the set does make a nice alternative and I was particularly impressed by the consistency and the long-wear-ability of the liners.
It can be purchased from feelunique.com for £50.