Friday 8 November 2013

Storage: Cake Tins

"Soon her eye fell upon a little glass box lying underneath the table. She opened it and found in it a very small cake, on which the words "EAT ME" were beautifully marked in currants."- Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
Following my last post on storage (see here) I thought I would do a quick post for those of you less inclined to dabble with anything close to DIY. Cake Tins I find are the perfect solution for storing anything besides cake; they look super cute stacked on a dressing table, adding a perfect vintage look whilst being protective and practical in storing those countless items! These storage tins below have been lying around (still in their packaging) for a year or so in my room, only did I recently discover them again (shocking I know, my room is an endless pit of hidden treasures cultivated from the hoarder that is inside me)! Who would want to even considering hiding these beauties in a kitchen cupboard?...





This Set Of 3 Regency Cake Tin can be brought from dotcomgiftshop.com online for £12.95 (plus £2.95 delivery costs). 

Cake anyone?

...ArA...

No comments:

Post a Comment

XxX Thank you for taking the time to read & comment! Have a nice day, stay happy and hope to see you again soon! ...ArA... XxX