Wednesday 25 September 2013

Free Competition: Win a Year's Supply of Clothing from MRP

Being a savy fashionista (well I try) I am always on the look out for a good bargain which will stretch my money further. When I found out about MRP  (the South African equivalent to Primark) through the lovely people at Etail  I was curious to see what the fuss was about.Take a look at some of my favourite finds on MRP (with delivery to the UK being just £4 who can complain)!?...



****
****


****
MRP have just launched this great competition where you can win a year's supply of clothing, you simply have to click on the link below to enter, best of luck! 

MRPCompetition

...ArA...

No comments:

Post a Comment

XxX Thank you for taking the time to read & comment! Have a nice day, stay happy and hope to see you again soon! ...ArA... XxX